-Rare Earth

Saturday, September 3, 2011

"Knee Deep in the Water Somewhere" - Zach Brown Band

Another great week has flown by! I can not believe we are on the tail end of the season! We had our first “lasts” this week when we said goodbye to the Exumas Land and Sea park! Next week the group is all about fishing so we wont be going into the park. So no more Wardrick Wells or Pirates Lair or Hawksbill! The group was a family and friends group from Texas. Jeremy had done TbarM years ago and at the end of the week stayed on the boat for the sail up. He has come back a couple more times and this time he brought the family. His wife, Lori, parents, Mark and Terry, and two good friends, Coley and Rusty. Lori also had her mom, Becky, sister Vicky and her husband Brandon and their 6 year old daughter, Hallie. Lori's two good friend, Jenn and Chrissy also came. I hope you followed that. Everyone was tons of fun!


Highlights of the week start of as me finally getting out and going spear fishing at Green Cay!!!! I shot my first lobster but in my defense I only saw the antenna and dove down and shot it. Then I learned how small he was! The snorkel at Green was just fantastic. Enjoying the floating dock at Wardrick one last time and spending the afternoon floating around. Hallie eating Raisin Brand and proving my whole no one under 60 eats raisin bran theory preposterous. Having the beach at Compass all to ourselves and playing and floating in the water. Sheila and I flipping over in our chairs in the surf. Seeing the biggest, fattest, darkest barracuda yet. Hitting up Crazy Johnny's and dancing the night away. Getting to do Octopus garden, one of my favorite snorkels. Coming in early and spending another Friday at Atlantis swimming and riding the slides. The fantastic Lazy Crazy River and our own pool we took advantage of by our dock spot. Going to the Atlantis movie theater and watching “Lincoln Lawyer” and loosing 5 dollars at the slots. But the biggest surprise of the night was finding our elusive jawbreaker machine in the movie theater!!!! It was a great week and another sad Saturday of saying goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment