-Rare Earth

Friday, January 11, 2013

"One Day More"- Les Miserables

So the time has come again. I am heading off on another adventure. I am heading to South America for 3 1/2 months. I will start back in florianopolis with a visit to my host family. it has been over 3 years since I have seen them and I am ecstatic to see them all. although it will be hard to leave my wonderful family who has grown a bit. nieces and nephews are so hard to leave!

After a couple of weeks in Florida it is on to meet up with my good friend and traveling companion Kelsey in Buenos Aires. Kelsey and I rowed at cofc together and both share a love of travel. So expect some good blogs to follow as I attempt to learn this new kindle fire....




ps I did see les mis and it was amazing and you should see it. I went with Colleen and Erin when they were in Anderson. and yes we cried, and yes I took them to skins hotdogs!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you already! Tell your Brazilian family I said hello! Have fun and skyppe us soon! Love you.

    ReplyDelete